Contact

If you have a question, suggestion or you just want to give general feedback, you can contact me through my email address [email protected] or use the contact form below.

FAQ

If you have a question, please check my frequently asked questions page first. You can also leave a comment below and I will get back to you when I can.

GUESTMAP

Are you a fan of my music? Add yourself to the SBEAST GUESTMAP (world domination being the goal here 😉 )

83 comments

Skip to comment form

• Yamazaki2k on March 25, 2012 at 4:01 am

When you have some time I suggest you put your own spin on this Mega Man X theme:

It lends itself well to metal already, please give it a listen.

1. Hey man. We’re running a small web radio and we currently have your music in our playlists.

I wanted to know if you’re OK with this? ^^

tyty, love your music!

• Mari on March 9, 2012 at 10:25 pm

Hi there. Where do you find the tabs for your songs?
    You’re awesome, I dig you!!

1. Some songs I work out by ear, and others I find tabs for.
      http://www.ultimate-guitar.com is a site I use a lot.

• Eddie on February 20, 2012 at 7:35 am

You are absolutely amazing. I want to learn guitar because of you. If you release highest quality versions of your LOTR music, I will buy it in a heartbeat.

1. Thanks for the support and glad to hear your taking up guitar! The LOTR album will be released for free when it’s completed.

• Mettaricana on February 4, 2012 at 9:52 pm

i’d love to hear your version of this song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOzkzx1RKgw&feature=related beyond the collesium from demons crest

2. dude, you rule. where are you from? message me at my email, [email protected]. you should be melting faces right this minute

• Toby on January 15, 2012 at 10:43 am

I have a song suggestion (or two):

Zanarkand from Final Fantasy X

And also maybe a lesser known song called “Entering the Stronghold” by a composer named Denny Scneidemesser (you can find it on youtube)

• Dina on January 10, 2012 at 1:50 pm

Where can I get this shirt “you cannot pass” which you wore in “one ring to rule them all”? 😉

1. I bought it from an ebay seller called “volcanorabbitshirts”

• billy ross on December 29, 2011 at 10:36 pm

yo, what camera do you use?

• Andrew on December 24, 2011 at 2:54 am

Hey, I’m wondering if you are able to release the Sons of Skyrim backing track with just the drums? No backing guitars, just the drums? Thanks, and rock on!

3. Very good ideas, good playing, good mixing and awesome drum-programming! Thank you, you’ve made my day!!

• Vince on December 2, 2011 at 4:12 am

Hey, I love your music. I play guitar myself, but I’m not savvy enough to ever imagine downloading the tabs and giving it a go. I was wondering if I could get the mp3 file of your cover of Techno Syndrome. Whether or not you can, thanks in advance(:

4. Hi,
    I was wondering if you can talk a little about what gear do you use for your recordings,
    your guitar sounds great! very powerful!

1. I list my equipment here: http://www.sbeastmusic.com/about/faq/

I use my Pod X3 Pro for my guitar sounds.

• Tyler on November 16, 2011 at 11:09 pm

Hey man your music is great. Mind sending me the tab for the skyrim theme? I’d appreciate it man!

1. Go to my covers page: http://www.sbeastmusic.com/music/covers/

It’s to the right of the song “Dragonborn”

• Matt on November 16, 2011 at 7:32 pm

Um i dnt know if ur gunna take this the wrong way but in the rohan thing u may have the backing guitar wrong in “The kings of the Golden halls” it goes down as the lead goes up to create more harmony atm uv got it following it i dunno maybe its just me and im not saying this as an insult ur the best fucking guitarist iv seen just thought u might want to know. this is purely constructive critism

1. I don’t mind people giving constructive criticism, that’s a good thing. I’ve listened back to it and I’m not sure what part your referring too.

• Billy Ross on November 5, 2011 at 1:25 am

Hey there i have been listening to your stuff and..well. FUCK ME! im very very impressed!! why aint your shit on itunes man? when i get the money i am donating you a nice crisp £10. very well done on your rearrngements. they are EPIC!

1. Mmm crisp. I’m happy giving my covers away for free right now, but I have plans for some albums later down the road that I could sell.

• billy on December 16, 2011 at 10:47 am

just donated! 😀 fucking love the song of storms in the zelda medley!!! SO EPIC!!!

• Jimmy on October 31, 2011 at 6:23 am

How would I go about downloading these without getting quicktime pro?

• Jimmy on October 31, 2011 at 6:25 am

Nevermind. I figured it out. I should learn to read some time.

• L3X on October 30, 2011 at 10:36 pm

no two ways about it, lord of the rings, harry potter, and skyrim, all of which u done a credit to. you should be famous by now !!!!

5. Hey just wanted to say your material is awesome, i love Galactic Warfare, any chance you could do some more Sci-fi stuff or Sci-fi themed cover?

What do you use for your bass and drums?

Actually got me into music again ^_^

Cheers!

• Martijn on October 21, 2011 at 2:31 pm

Hey there, I LOVE your music, but I have a question 🙂
    Would you mind me sending your tab from “Shire folk” http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=vEljEDKPudk
    I would really love to learn to play that !

1. I don’t have tabs for the Lord of the Rings songs right now. But I may make some, once the album is complete.

• Ollie on July 17, 2012 at 10:12 pm

I would also really like that so I’ll stick around for when you’ve finished

• OverKillGama on August 7, 2011 at 9:33 pm

would love the tabs for your skyrim remix, it’s so hard to find any of it, and this is the best version I’ve heard

• lewis on June 25, 2011 at 7:07 pm

please please do a tab for the classical metal melody i wud love u for ever =]

6. why don’t you use flattr? 🙂

• TDoug on June 1, 2011 at 6:11 am

Hey quick question about your songs. What tuning are you using for most of your songs?

1. Good question, I use D Standard tuning.

• TDoug on June 2, 2011 at 5:13 am

Thank you so much. I’ve been trying to play by ear and couldnt get the tuning correct. Keep up the awesome work!!

7. Feel free to leave suggestions for the website or any problems you are experiencing.

• Nick on March 6, 2012 at 2:39 am

Just need tabs for more songs. You’re a tremendous player dude. Keep it up. I would really like a tab for “Submerged Serenity”

1. Thanks for the support. I don’t have a tab for that song right now, but I intend to make one in the future.

• Nick on March 12, 2012 at 3:14 pm

Cool, thanks. Keep it up dude.