Contact

If you have a question, suggestion or you just want to give general feedback, you can contact me through my email address [email protected] or use the contact form below.

FAQ

If you have a question, please check my frequently asked questions page first. You can also leave a comment below and I will get back to you when I can.

GUESTMAP

Are you a fan of my music? Add yourself to the SBEAST GUESTMAP (world domination being the goal here 😉 )

83 comments

Skip to comment form

• Todd on December 20, 2014 at 6:33 am

Are you going to make more covers?

• Todd on December 11, 2014 at 2:40 am

Are you going to make more videos?

• Tim S. on September 17, 2014 at 5:43 pm

What happened to you dude? You just dropped off the face if the planet!

• Tymek on August 30, 2013 at 7:00 am

Hey you’re guitar has beatiful tone in the planet.What kind of ibanez this is?

1. http://sbeastmusic.com/about/faq/

• Patrick on December 4, 2012 at 7:44 pm

Helo there, is there any way i could use your songs (mostly lord of the rings covers, zelda cover etc.) at my wedding?

its not commercial but i have to lend it to my DJ.

Thanks a lot

• GUEST on November 20, 2012 at 12:40 pm

the song that played, Dragonborn, definitely COOOOOOOOOL!

• Jimm on November 17, 2012 at 12:35 pm

Waiting for new videos! I WANT TO BUY LOTR ALBUM!!!

• kyle on November 12, 2012 at 8:59 pm

dude, where you been? i keep checking for new stuff… we all know you must be insanely busy. are you professional or what? you shouldnt be working a 9 to 5. hope you arent. keep us informed, man! youre followers greatly appreciate your work. have you listened to The Piano Guys? they do a killer overture for Star Wars. you need to get in on it.

• Jacob on November 11, 2012 at 2:31 pm

Nice music 🙂

Plz add some tabs for LOTR 🙂

• Marco Ron on October 5, 2012 at 10:22 am

What program do you use for recording?

1. Check my FAQ page

• Marco Ron on October 5, 2012 at 9:27 am

Hey, love your great work, i was wondering if you got the tabs for song of storms?

• Xcrossfire753 on September 17, 2012 at 12:18 am

Hey man, really loving your LOTMR stuff, any word on the next release?

• LordPsycho on September 4, 2012 at 1:17 am

Will the “Sons of Skyrim” cover be made available for download somewhere else? It appears to have been taken down from Newgrounds

1. Thanks for informing me, I have changed the download link.

• Mitch on July 15, 2012 at 1:06 am

Hey Scott, lovin’ your music!

I was curious, I’m planning on upgrading my pickups in my Epiphone SG Limited Edition Special Shop G-400 series guitar, and was wondering what pickups you use in your guitar, as well as other reccomendations on what ones I should look into.

I play alot of your music along with other rock/metal bands, and I have a budget of about $150.00 (dollars not pounds).

Thanks for the help!
    –Mitch–

• eli on July 10, 2012 at 5:53 am

Are you planning on making gondor theme? That would be epic. You have the best metal covers from LOTR out there! Love them!

1. Hey, thanks a lot! No official release date right now. But more videos are coming soon!

• Alex on June 11, 2012 at 8:21 pm

hey, i’ve been listening to your music for a long time they are ALL amazing! just wondering when the plans are for the release of LOTMR?

• Ozzy on June 2, 2012 at 9:12 am

Hi man,

Love your lord of the metal rings cover. I wonder when you will complete the “Rohan” song? Cant wat to listen it 🙂

1. Thanks! It’s coming soon, not sure when exactly.

• Ryan on May 30, 2012 at 3:21 am

Hey, man! I love your tone and was wondering what kind of pedal or other equipment you use to generate that sweet distortion! I’m a huge fan of Ibanez guitars and plan on purchasing an E-GEN 8. Any tips on tone would be greatly appreciated!
    Also, I’m looking to the Lord of the Metal Rings cover album! Any word on when you’ll be done with that?

1. I use Podfarm from Line 6 for guitar sounds now. I’m no expert in tones really, I just played around with the settings until I found something I liked.

• Ryan on June 23, 2012 at 5:41 am

Hah! Well, it sounds great! Keep it up!

• Ollie on July 17, 2012 at 10:16 pm

whaaaaaaaaaaat!?I had podfarm and I could never get a setting I liked and I messed around with it for hours! I went to micing my amp instead now, but it goes to show what talent you have 😉

• Chris on May 20, 2012 at 10:13 am

Love your covers my friend, absolutely fantastic.

Just a request really; could you do a cover of the X- Men theme if you haven’t already? That would be awesome if you could. Thanks.

1. I’ve thought about doing themes from Tv shows and X-men was one of them. Not sure when I will get round to it though. But thanks for the suggestion anyway!

2. Hi.
    I’m new music and a big fan of you and would like to ask you if you have tab for the “lord of the metal rings” songs.
    I like very much and would like to know to play them.also i want to know how make the drums so as to be in a harmony with the guitar

(sorry for the mistakes)

• Colton on April 27, 2012 at 1:05 am

please keep on putting this crazy metal shit on here i love heavy metal to deth!!!!! make a terminator cover also that would be super badazz!!!!

• Stefan on April 12, 2012 at 5:57 pm

Hey Man, i’m a big fan of your LOTMR Covers! Is it possible for you to mail me a link or the tabs for Shire Folk?

1. Thanks for the comment! Unfortunately I don’t have the tabs for the LOTMR covers right now. But I plan to make some when the album is complete.

• Nick on March 31, 2012 at 2:07 pm

Can you do a tutorial video on songs like Submerged Serenity and Zelda Metal Medley? It would be helpful to see exactly how you play them and be walked through them, I can never figure out an entire song by ear >.<

• Nick on March 31, 2012 at 9:54 pm

Actually, I hadn’t seen the Zelda Metal Medley video in a while, but now I see that you are playing in the video. So just Submerged Serenity

• zack on March 30, 2012 at 1:48 pm

dude what is your amp setting/effect for skyrim cover please help me i use rp55 pedal and peavey bandit 112 I’m trying to get your tone since two days and no luck.