“You rock! Cool stuff man – awesome guitar tone”
Frank Klepacki – Command and Conquer Series/Dune
“I found there are many great remixes on your channel. awesome!”
Hideyuki Fukasawa – Street Fighter 4/ Marvel vs Capcom 3
“I always appreciate it when remixes at least try to stay close to my original version than the “remakes” of the song. Well played.”
Lee Jackson – Duke Nukem 3D
“You are Midas of the remix scene. Everything you touched is turned to gold.”
Magic and Mayhem – An epic orchestral fantasy piece, which invokes a sense of magic, adventure and combat.
Steel and Flame – An orchestral theme set in a fantasy world, conjuring the image of a heroic knight duelling with a fire breathing dragon
War is Coming – A short orchestral battle theme, which builds in intensity as layers of instruments are added
A Crusader’s Tale – An epic orchestral theme which could be used in a fantasy video game or film
Breath of the Wind – A melodic, orchestral piece originally composed to be used for the mod “Skywind”
Flights of Fantasy – An orchestral piece great for a fantasy film or video game
A New Beginning – An orchestral, melodic theme composed with a fantasy video game or film in mind
Call to Arms – An epic orchestral battle theme for a medieval film or video game
Still Earth – A melodic, peaceful orchestral song which could be used as an exploration song for a video game
Buccaneer Bay – An orchestral track which alternates between a light, jaunty ‘pirate’ esque theme and a more melodic B section. Featuring strings, harp, brass, light percussion, and some whistling. Could be used for a level in a video game, or part of a short film.
The High Seas – An orchestral pirate theme, full of action and adventure that could be used for a video game, animation or film.
Mysterioso – An orchestral concept theme for an imaginary film about a magician. Inspired by the films “The Illusionist” and “The Prestige”
Ode to the Fallen – A orchestral war time song in the style of ‘Fanfare for the common man” by Aaron Copland
Journey Onwards – This is an upbeat adventure/fantasy song. It combines a funky beat, catchy melody and orchestral elements. It draws inspiration from games such as The Lost Vikings, Monkey Island and Castle Crashers. It was intended to invoke imagery of the heroes setting off on their quest and adventuring out into the world
The Spirit of Battle – A battle theme composed for a fantasy, rpg game, featuring orchestral instruments with an eastern flavour.
Festival of the Stars – An upbeat orchestral fantasy song with some celtic influence.
Flight Of The Fireflies – A soft and emotional classical piece that depicts the life of a firefly using strings, wind, and some orchestral percussion. The main influence was the nutcracker suite by Tchaikovsky.
Transmission – An original electronic song composed for the mod Lambda Wars
Infiltrate – An electronic tension song, which could be played in a stealth mission in a video game
Insight – An electronic/industrial metal song composed for “Insight” – an upcoming FPS video game
Space Exploration – An ambient, space song which features synthesised sounds and a few orchestral instruments as well
Neon Eclipse – A synthwave styled song featuring various electronic instruments and strings, reminiscent of music from the 80s
Elliptical Fusion – An upbeat and catchy electronic song featuring synths, drums and strings, composed with a futuristic arcade style of game in mind.
Dystopian Protocol – An industrial, electronic song which conjures the image of a dystopian future.
The Story Isn’t Over – A melodic, funky, retro, chiptune styled song
Rockman – A 16 bit electronic rock song composed in the style of the Mega Man Series.
High Noon – A wild west styled song, perfect for a main theme for a cowboy adventure set in the 1800’s.
Tales by the Fire – A medieval inspired folk song featuring acoustic guitars, harp, bodhran, tambourine and flute
Stroll Through Town – A medieval town theme for an RPG styled game
Spirit of the Warrior – A concept theme for a Japanese styled anime or video game, with a blend of Rock and Traditional Asian instruments.
I composed an 80’s electronic/rock song for a SHMUP game called Stargo.
I was hired to write an original battle theme for the upcoming fighting game called M.EXE which will be released on Steam Greenlight.
You can hear the song in this playthrough video by youtube user iTownGamePlay (6,500,000 subscribers)
Lambda Wars: Wars
I am the composer for the Real Time Strategy mod Lambda Wars.
Return All Robots
My arrangement of a song from the game Return All Robots was included with the soundtrack release.
My arrangement of a song from the game Dungeonmans was included with the remastered soundtrack release.
Since February 2009 I have been making song covers and uploading them to my Youtube channel, to share with people and also to gain valuable feedback. I started making covers of video game music, but I have also covered songs from films, Classical music and even well known Christmas tunes. I have been making good progress ever since and at the time of writing I have 26,000 subscribers and over 7,000,000 video views. My recent arrangement from the game “The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim” has gained great attention, even from Bethesda (the company developing the game) who posted it on their Facebook page and blog.
- An OverClocked Christmas V8 – I made a metal arrangement of Ice Cap Zone from Sonic 3 for a christmas compilation album
- Dungeonmans Remastered – I made a metal arrangement of the boss theme from the game Dungeonmans (released on Steam), which was included on the Remastered Soundtrack.
- In September 2010 I entered a remix competition for the Xbox Live Arcade game Return All Robots. Although I didn’t win, I still had my remix included with the soundtrack which can be downloaded here.
- I was involved with Vampire Variations III, a free arrangement album of music from Super Castlevania IV. My Track was also included as a single release on OCRemix (my debut!)
- 15 years guitar playing experience – I am proficient in playing on both electric and acoustic guitar in a variety of styles and articulations.
- Music Composition – With a combination of several years of academic education and my own personal research, I have a thorough understanding and experience in music composition.
- Music Production – Vast knowledge of music production, including modern recording techniques, use of several digital audio workstations (Mainly Logic, Cubase, Reason) and some mixing and mastering skills as well.
- Sound design – I have basic knowledge of sound design, including layering of samples, audio manipulation and DSP effects.
- Live Performance – I have performed music live around 50 times and have gained some valuable experience from it.
- Sheet Music/ Tablature – I have basic knowledge of reading and writing sheet music and a good understanding of tablature.
- Performing Musician Diploma – I achieved a pass for a “Performing Musician” Diploma at a music college
- Guitar Grade 8 – I achieved a merit pass for Guitar Grade 8 awarded by International Music and Performance Arts exam board
- A Level Music Technology – I achieved a C grade for A Level Music Technology
- GCSE Music – I achieved A grade for GCSE Music
Member of IGDA (international game developers association)