Coffee, if drunk properly, can be beneficial. But if you drink too much May cause harm to the body May affect the functioning of all 4 body systems. In addition, you should drink black coffee. and should drink water accordingly To prevent dehydration and caffeine residue in the body.
How much coffee do you drink? It’s not dangerous.
Adults can consume caffeine. You should get the right amount from drinks. and various foods It is recommended to limit your daily caffeine intake to no more than 300-400 milligrams per day. This is equivalent to 3-4 cups of coffee. ทางเข้า ufabet
Dangers of drinking too much coffee
If the body receives too much caffeine, known as overdose of caffeine (Caffeine Overdose), it will affect various systems of the body as follows.
- central nervous system It causes hand shaking, insomnia, anxiety, headaches, and sometimes it can cause seizures.
- digestive system It increases the secretion of acid and gastric juice in the stomach. Makes the amount of gastric juice and stomach acid increase. People with stomach or intestinal ulcers Therefore, you should avoid all types of coffee. Including drinks or food that contain caffeine as an ingredient.
- circulatory system Caffeine stimulates the heart. increase blood circulation May temporarily increase blood pressure. Especially in people who normally do not consume caffeine. Group with pre-existing high blood pressure High blood pressure may increase your risk of heart disease.
- urinary system Caffeine reduces water reabsorption. When passing into the kidney Makes the kidneys excrete more water. Urge to urinate more frequently Calcium, which is a type of stone-forming substance. Will be excreted with urine. In a situation where there is an abnormal amount And the harsh environment can cause urinary tract stones or urinary tract infections. Kidney function deteriorates and may be seriously dangerous, leading to kidney failure
How to drink coffee to be good for your health ?
- You should choose to drink black coffee without milk and sugar. Choose to order a less sweet version. or choose to buy products with the symbol “Healthy choices” that appear on product packets or packaging
- If you want to limit fat or sugar You may choose a low calorie recipe. or sugar-free formula It helps keep the brain awake. Feeling energized
- When drinking iced coffee, you should reduce sweet, fatty, and fried foods in the main meal.
- People who drink coffee regularly May be at risk for osteoporosis This is because calcium is lost from the body through urine. Therefore, you should eat foods that contain calcium. from other sources as well, such as milk, small fish, green leafy vegetables, etc.
- Eat food from all 5 food groups.
- Drink 8-10 glasses of clean water per day.
- Get enough sleep.
- Be sure to exercise regularly. To help burn off excess energy