Dengue fever is an infection caused by the dengue virus. That has Aedes mosquitoes as carry In Thailand, the dengue virus is a pathogen that causes disease. Therefore it is call Dengue Haemorrhagic Virus. It was first reported in 1958. Today, Dengue Haemorrhagic Fever is found in many countries.
Prominent symptoms. After being expose to the dengue virus. Within 5-8 days of entering the body, symptoms of the disease will appear. There are 4 levels. โปรโมชั่น ufabet
- High fever lasting 2-7 days
- Have frequent symptoms of bleeding with bleeding spots on the skin
- Liver enlargement. Can be felt under the right ribcage. And when press it hurts.
- Circulatory failure and may cause shock
The severity of dengue fever
There are 4 levels of severity of dengue fever.
Level 1: High fever. But no bleeding spots will be found. At this level, you can see and start by wiping yourself frequently and drinking lots of water.
Level 2: At this stage. If the patient can still eat food and drink water. There is no need to come to the hospital.
(But if you can’t eat and drink, take him to the hospital. for close inspection and supervision)
Level 3: Light and fast pulse, cold hands and feet, pale face, restlessness. That means he has very low blood pressure. Please bring him quickly.
hospital to see a doctor and get a diagnosis quickly
Level 4 : Severe blood pressure drop. Or the occurrence of shock If this level of symptoms occurs. Hurry and take him to the hospital immediately.
Diagnosis of dengue fever
When see the doctor. The doctor will take a detail medical history. Perform a physical examination, and perform blood tests at the laboratory.
Prevention of dengue fever
- Avoid being bitten by Aedes mosquitoes.
- Eliminate or reduce breeding grounds for Aedes mosquitoes. Such as areas with stagnant and clean water.
Dengue Fever Treatment
- Wash yourself often and drink water often.
- Give paracetamol to reduce fever.
- Patients who come to the hospital early will help reduce complications of bleeding and shock.